EXCLUSIVELY FOR BUSINESS LEADERS AND ENTREPRENEURS
Get your tickets here!
“The best business leaders are able to learn and unlearn what they know to create value by reinventing the company. Instead of staying in their comfort zone, these leaders are able to transform their business models to adapt to the evolving environment.” – Mr. Heng Swee Keat, Finance Minister, Singapore
Everything rises and falls on leadership. There is no any successful organization without built on good leadership. As nowadays the world is changing so rapidly, it becomes more challenges for business leaders stay ahead in the business.
In this leadership mastermind, we will address the 4 key issues as most of the organizations are facing:
- How should leaders communicate the call for change in the best ways to minimize the human fear factor?
- How can C-level be more effective in implementing change and transformation strategy?
- How can organization bridge the gap, in terms of the age factor, resistance to change due to insufficient skill set or lack of educating factor to help the lower levels understand the need of change?
- What type of skill set transformation program should an organization implement and aid in the transformation?
The time to change is NOW. Businesses need to stay relevant and diversify from a traditional business mindset and philosophy, or risk being left behind. As seats are limited, please register first. This mastermind session will be a session filled with insights, and it will help you and your business transform using key leadership tactics to meet your strategic goals.
Date: 12th September 2016
Venue: Swissôtel The Stamford Level 2 Ballroom
Admission is $38, refreshment, tea and coffee are provided
There are 7 Reasons To Join Us Mastermind Group
Mastermind groups are relatively new to most people. Our mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others. You lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring; you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so the quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience, and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
Get your tickets here!